- The person who needs help requests assistance from a helper (either a friend or Microsoft Support). Both start Quick Assist and the helper sends a security code to the person who needs help. The person who needs help enters the code and gives permission to the helper who is then able to take control of that person’s computer and provide assistance over the remote connection.
- To open Quick Assist, select Start > Windows Accessories > Quick Assist, or type Quick Assist in the search box on the taskbar, and then select Quick Assist in the list of results.
Great article: link to MS
Change my password in Office 365 for business
- Go to office.com.
- Sign in with your work or school account.
- Go to Settings > Password.
- Follow the instructions on the Change Password page.
Tip: Some users can’t change their password in Office 365 because their organization creates and maintains their accounts.
Forgot your password?
- Be a life-long learner
- Find the soul of your company
- Have confidence
- Fall in love with what you do
- Build a great company culture
- Be a source of energy
- Seek work-life harmony
- Have a clear vision
- Partner broadly
- Build your capabilities
From Evan Carmichael’s Youtube channel: #Believe https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingTheMasters